|Big-time fan of Molly Hale from Pokémon 3 The Movie (to the point where I have a fan site dedicated to her). Occasionally, I have ideas that I want to draw about, and may post them here. I also frequent several Pokémon forums, including PokéCommunity and Lake Valor.|
Got tagged by my good friend . He wants me to share 8 facts about my OC Susie.
First off, the rules--four of 'em:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 random facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other creators. (It's probably not going to be exactly 8 though...)
4. Post their OCs name along with their creator's name/avatar.
Here's some fun facts about this cutie that I call Susie:
1. I created Susie last July, since I knew I needed an OC of my own to do artwork of.
2. She loves the outdoors, and the various animals that can be seen running around. Her favorites are cats, rabbits, squirrels and chipmumks. Her dream is to become a zoologist.
3. She gets impatient quite often, and has a tendency to want to do things her own way. She also has a tendency to get bored and fall asleep at the wrong times.
4. Susie is an only child. Both of her parents are still married-her mother is a “stay-at-home” mom while her father is a municipal, probate, and employment law attorney.
5. Susie gets stressed out over school all the time. In fact, she frequently wishes she could be homeschooled. She has also been the subject of bullying (sadly), due to her opinions and likes being somewhat different from her classmates.
6. Susie recently became good friends with Akane and Julia (ValChaon’s OCs) Even though she lives many miles away from them, she enjoys getting to visit them. In fact, she first found out about Akane and Julia from a relative who happens to live close to them.
7. Her birthday is June 1st. However, her birthday parties are held after school gets out for the summer, so she can focus on getting the school year done first.
8. Susie enjoys being barefoot. In fact, during her days off from school, especially in the summer, she’ll spend entire days barefoot, including her time outdoors, and also when visiting friends. In warmer weather, when she has to have shoes, she’ll often wear sandals or flip-flops. Sometimes, though, after spending time outside in bare feet, her mom may ask her to wash her feet after coming inside, particularly when it comes close to bedtime. When Susie was younger, her mom would occasionally ask her to at least wear sandals outside, though Susie would almost always not wear them and carry them in her hands while walking, as she still often does now.
Now, it's time to tag people and the OCs I'd like to learn more about:
1. ValChaon : Julia
2. Code-Sonic : Charlotte